The Philips Avent SCD620/05 enables you to maintain a secure and private connection with your baby at all times. Hear your baby with perfect sound quality and also see your baby in crystal clear vision (2.7" LCD), whether it is day or night.
- Private, secure connection with adaptive FHSS technology
Unique handset pairing for a private, secure connection to your baby. Combined with the new Adaptive FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology for minimal interference.
- High resolution 2.7" screen with crystal clear night vision
See your baby, day and night, with crystal clear infra-red night vision that automatically switches on in the dark. Enjoy your baby sleeping with the high resolution extra large 2.7" color screen.
- Energy saving ECO mode with connection indication
The ECO mode switches off the audio/video transmissions and the units only connect when the baby makes a sound.
- Range up to 300 meters outdoors, up to 500 meters indoors
- Excellent operating time for overnight monitoring
The convenient rechargeable parent unit will give you the freedom of cordless monitoring for up to 10 hours before re-charging is required.
Stay connected with talk back
With one click of this essential feature, you can connect with your baby from anywhere around the home.
- Comforting lullabies to calm your little one
From any room in the house you can select one of 5 relaxing tunes and switch, helping your baby to drift effortlessly to sleep in no time.
- Hear your baby with clear sound
Hear every tiny giggle, gurgle, and hic-up with perfect clarity. Not only see but also hear your baby anytime with high quality, crystal clear sound.
- LED lights show you when your unit is linked and in range
The parent unit will alert you when your monitor is out of range or when the power is low, helping you make sure that you are always connected to your baby.
- Choose the best sound level for your surroundings (our favourite feature)
It allows you to set the microphone sensitivity of the baby unit. The microphone sensitivity determines what noise level the baby unit picks up, e.g. you will want to hear when your baby cries, but you may be less interested in its babbling.